The RAIN hub is committed to looking after any information that is made available to us when you visit our website in accordance with data protection and privacy laws. This policy outlines what categories of information we retain and how we use it.
- The personal information we hold about you will be obtained via our website contact form or if you contact us by email. This information consists of:
a. Your contact details including your name and email address
- We only use your information to respond to your request for information and/or inclusion on our newsletter mailing list.
- We will not sell, rent or share your information with third parties.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our system for as long as necessary to respond to your query, but no longer than 1 month after we have replied to your query.
- We may collect non-personally-identifiable information relating to your use of our sites via Google Analytics technology.
a. Further information and instructions for opting out of Google Analytics tracking are available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Contact email@example.com for queries related to data protection.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to websites run by other organisations. This statement applies only to our site and we are not responsible for the policies or practices of other sites.
13 or Under
If you are aged 13 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated September 2018.